A gig case compatible with both prices and specs by picking up the voice of customers.
- A spacious pocket corresponding to A4 size file etc at the lower part.
- You can store musical scores and cables well enough.
- The pocket which is also provided at the top is also ideal for inserting accessories such as tuners and capotasts.
- The shoulder belt which is a backpack type has cushioning property and is stress free.
- There is no metal fittings at the base, even a woman won't hurt their shoulders.
- The part where the back adheres is also a mesh material and it can bear without steaming.
- Handles that are provided at the front and back of the center and the side respectively.
- This specification that supports various environments and situations supports players at every scene.
- As well as internal cushioning properties, rubber feet are also mounted on the external bottom as standard. It relieves impact.
- The detachable neck support can be installed according to the shape of the guitar.
- Velcro for fixing is also attached, you can hold firmly.
- Head part slightly extended than general acoustic case.
- The internal cushion thickness adopts the industry's largest class of 20 mm. The head part is 40 mm in double.
HSC-B (For electric bass)